Pillow Fight in Trafalgar Square
Ok, this is the first post on this blog, which will hopefully deliver news of the latest events in London, articles on key issues and very opinionated and edgey opinions. We are always looking for contributers so if you wish to contribute please feel free.
We begin with an event we at UL have organised for the Summer.
It’s not a flash mob, it’s a PILLOW FIGHT!!!
Location: Trafalgar Square north side of the fountain (on the National Gallery Entrance side)
Date: Friday 26 June, 2009 – when Big Ben strikes 6:30pm
1) Tell everyone you know about PILLOW FIGHT (bring a pillow) !!!
2) Wait for the Big Ben to strike 6:30pm precisely and then start!
3) Don’t hit anyone without a pillow (unless they want it kinky lol)
4) Don’t hit anyone with a camera
5) Someone yells “Stop!”, goes limp, taps out, their fight is over
6) SOFT pillows to be used ONLY
7) HAVE FUN!!!
(Rain plan: put your pillow in a plastic bag, see Rules 1 – 7)